EHS Chemistry Safety Officer and Safety Committee
EHS Chemistry Safety Officer
Chemistry Office: 332A Chemistry
EHS Office: Giltner Hall - Room 164
Please contact David directly for the following:
- New research requiring EHS approval
- Injury in laboratory
- General Questions/Comments
Please contact EHS office if:
- David is unavailable in Chemistry
- Immediate action is required
- Radioactive approvals, biological safety approvals, and laser safety approvals
Committee Members 2018-19:
- Warren Beck, Physical Chemistry rep.
- Xuefei Huang, Associate Chair for Research
- Rob Maleczka, Department Chair (ex-officio) – Committee Chair
- Aaron Odom, Inorganic Chemistry rep.
- Greg Swain, Analytical Chemistry rep.
- Jetze Tepe, Organic Chemistry rep.
- Genevieve Cottrell, EHS rep.
- David Hurst, EHS Chemistry Safety Officer
- Brianna Davis, Chemistry rep.
- Brenda Minott, Chemistry rep./Department Administrator
- Bob Rasico, Chemistry rep./Operations Engineer
- Joe Ward, Chemistry rep.
Ad hoc members:
- Dave DeWitt, Senior Associate Dean, CNS
- Kevin Eisenbeis, Director, EHS
- J.R. Haywood, Assistant Vice President, Office of Regulatory Affairs