- March 19, 2021
- C–H bond breakers seek smarter tools
- March 8, 2021
- Two MSU Chemistry Department Graduates Publish on the Challenges of Teaching Undergraduate Organic Chemistry during the COVID Crisis
- November 23, 2020
- Chemistry Ph.D. Alumnus Named 2021 Chair-Elect of the American Chemical Society's Division of Organic Chemistry
- December 20, 2019
- Steric shield leads boron to aromatic rings' most remote region
- May 3, 2019
- Chemistry Student awarded ACS Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Austin King, an MSU Chemistry undergrad performing research in Prof. Rob Maleczka’s lab, has been awarded a prestigious Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) by the ACS Division of Organic Chemistry, which is sponsored by Merck & Jansse.
- December 8, 2016
- MSU Chemistry Professors Elected to Leadership Offices
Two MSU Chemistry Professors Elected to Leadership Offices in ACS Division of Organic Chemistry for 2017
- December 14, 2015
- Professor Robert Maleczka to serve as councilor
Professor Robert Maleczka has been elected to the Executive Committee of the American Chemical Society's Division of Organic Chemistry. His term will run from 2016-2018 and he will serve a an alternative councilor for the Division.
- November 5, 2015
- Dr. Luis Sanchez appointed President-Elect
Dr. Luis Sanchez, an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Niagara University, has been appointed President-Elect of Gamma Sigma Epsilon, a Chemistry national honor society founded in 1919.
- June 22, 2015
- Aaron Baker selected as FAST Fellow
Aaron Baker (Maleczka group) has been selected as one of the 2015-2016 FAST (Future Academic Scholars in Teaching) Fellows by the Graduate School and the MSU Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning.
- June 19, 2015
- Damith Perera selected to present his work
Damith Perera (graduate member of the Maleczka Group) was selected to present his work at the upcoming Graduate Research Symposium, which is scheduled for July 23-26, 2015 on the campus of the St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas.