- April 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Research in Chemistry
- March 31, 2016
- Professor David Weliky is co-organizing conference
David Weliky is co-organizing a conference on Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy which will be held in Ann Arbor, MI on Saturday-Sunday, April 16-17, 2016.
- February 10, 2015
- Dr. Jaime Curtis-Fisk receives award
The ACS Women Chemists Committee (WCC) has named Dr. Jaime Curtis-Fisk one of the recipents of the 2015 Rising Star Awards.
- January 29, 2015
- The Weliky Group's paper highlighted on journal website
A paper from the Weliky group is highlighted on the journal website.
- January 8, 2015
- Professor David Weliky co-edits article
David Weliky has co-edited a Special Issue of Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (volume 1848) on the topic of "NMR Spectroscopy for Atomistic Views of Biomembranes and Cell Surfaces".
- May 18, 2014
- The Weliky Group's paper highlighted in journal
An article by some members in the Weliky group has been highlighted in the Journal of Molecular Biology.
- January 2, 2013
- Professor David Weliky joins editorial board
- April 20, 2011
- Erica Vogel receives award