- February 17, 2020
- MRI Grant Proposal Success - New Instrument Arrival at the MSU Center for Crystallographic Research
- August 29, 2017
- Odom Group
Ligand effects on catalysis with high-valent metals
- February 22, 2017
- Weakly Coordinating yet Ion Paired: Anion Effects on an Internal Rearrangement
Professor Aaron Odom and co-workers have recently published an article in Organometallics which has been chosen for highlighting on the cover of the April 10, 2017 issue.
- December 16, 2016
- Professor Aaron Odom voted "Favorite Molecule of the Year"
Professor Aaron Odom’s nitrido–imido–amido complex voted "Favorite Molecule of the Year"
- October 20, 2015
- The Odom Group's work highlighted in journal
Nitrogen-based heterocycles are common frameworks in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, dyes, and many other important applications
- April 20, 2011
- Steve DiFranco receives award