Financial Support

  • Graduate Student Stipend

All graduate students receive a full stipend that is broken down into a bi-weekly paycheck. The stipend amount is determined on a yearly basis.

  • Applying for Financial Aid

Graduate students are able to apply for financial aid should they feel the need to do so. The Chemistry Department does not process financial aid, therefore all financial aid questions should be directed to the MSU Office of Admissions.

  • Do I need Proof of Financial Support?

You do not need to upload any financial support/bank statements or information. The University and the Chemistry Department, do not need this information for Graduate applicants


No matching content found.