- March 25, 2015
- Professor Jennifer Schomaker receives award
Professor Jennifer Schomaker has been awarded the College of Natural Science Alumni Association's 2015 Recent Alumni Award.
- March 19, 2015
- Professor Babak Borhan receives award
Professor Babak Borhan has been awarded the 2015 Meritorious Faculty Award.
- March 5, 2015
- Todd Werpy receives award
Todd Werpy was named a recipient of the 2015 ACS Affordable Green Chemistry Award.
- March 1, 2015
- The LaDuca group is featured on cover of Polyhedron
The LaDuca group made the cover of the new issue of Polyhedron, an inorganic chemistry journal.
- February 18, 2015
- Dr. Mark Ondari selected to speak at the Symposium
Dr. Mark Ondari has been selected to be one of 15 highly distinguished speakers at the 44th National Organic Symposium.
- February 13, 2015
- David Case receives award
In the most recent C&EN, David Case, a 1970 BS Chemistry graduate from Michigan State University, received the "ACS Award for Computers in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research."
- February 10, 2015
- Dr. Jaime Curtis-Fisk receives award
The ACS Women Chemists Committee (WCC) has named Dr. Jaime Curtis-Fisk one of the recipents of the 2015 Rising Star Awards.
- February 9, 2015
- Claire Baniel wins award
Claire Baniel has been selected to receive an American Chemical Society Division of Organic Chemistry (DOC) Undergraduate Award.
- February 6, 2015
- Professor Piotr Piecuch named distinguished fellow
Professor Piotr Piecuch has been elected a Distinguished Fellow of the Kosciuszko Foundation Collegium of Eminent Scientists.
- February 3, 2015
- Professor Jim McCusker appointed editor
Professor Jim McCusker has been appointed as an Associate Editor for the Royal Society of Chemistry's flagship journal, Chemical Science, effective February 15, 2015.